Two of London’s most popular fireworks displays are taking place in Wimbledon Park and Morden Park in November 2018.
Merton Council hold two themed performances at each venue: 6.45pm (more suitable for young children) and 8.30pm include funfair, refreshments and stalls open until 10pm. Both venues boast spectacular settings for fireworks displays with clear, unobstructed views in beautiful parks settings. Morden Park has the added benefit of being set in a natural bowl, perfect for events of this nature.
Save money by booking online! Only a limited number of tickets will be available for purchase on the night, so grab your discounted tickets online now.
|Ticket type||Online in advance||Online saving||In person on the night|
|Juniors (ages 5-16)||£6.42||35%||£10|
|Family (2 adults, 2 juniors)||£26.75||33%||£40*|
|Ages 4 and under||Free||-||Free|
* No family discount is available on the night; each person will need to buy a separate ticket.
How to get there
Please note that there is no parking at either venue, except for very limited disabled parking.
No bicycles are allowed into the venue.
Visitors must not bring any fireworks, alcohol or dogs into the parks.
You can get information about firework safety from The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents and the Health and Safety Executive.
Terms and conditions
- • Your ticket is non-refundable.
- • Tickets purchased online must be printed and presented at the gate on the night.
- • Entry will be refused without a valid ticket.
- • There is no readmission once inside the venue.
- • All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
- • You cannot enter with:
- ◦ dogs (except assistance dogs)
- ◦ glass containers
- ◦ alcohol
- ◦ fireworks (including sparklers)
- ◦ bicycles